Last updated on August 30th, 2022 at 06:42 pm
*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Is Shameless Netflix most binged watched shows? It’s being talked about in offices all over the United States. Seven seasons are available to stream on Netflix. Showtime is saying there will be an eighth season, which makes fans ecstatic. If you haven’t streamed any episodes yet here is what you can expect.
The Gallagher family is a dysfunctional one. As Frank Gallagher, a single father of six children spends his days drunk or in search of misadventures, his kids learn to take care of themselves.
Shameless works hard to highlight how Frank’s addiction to alcohol affects his kids. The show depicts the situations that the children get into. They unite to get through all the trials.
Cast of Shameless
- William H. Macy plays Frank Gallagher the deadbeat alcoholic. He is the father to 6 of the kids and pays little attention to any of them until there are drastic circumstances.
- Emmy Rossum plays Fiona, the oldest daughter. She is responsible for keeping her siblings fed, clean and safe.
- Justin Chatwin plays Steve Wilton. He steals cars for a living and spends money very liberally. He is pursuing Fiona and tries really hard to impress her.
- Jeremy Allen White the second oldest Gallagher child. He was a straight-A student despite this he smokes, drinks and steals among other things.
- Cameron Monaghan is Ian Gallagher, the third of the Gallagher siblings. He is Monica’s but not Frank’s biological child.
- Emma Kenney as Debbie Gallagher, the fourth Gallagher child. She is very mature which makes i hard for her to make friends her own age.
- Ethan Cutkosky as Carl Gallagher, the second-youngest Gallagher child displays several psychopathic tendencies such as killing stray animals.
- Brennan Kane Johnson and Blake Alexander Johnson, as Liam Gallagher, the baby of the Gallagher family. He is black, despite having two white parents, due to a dominant black gene the Gallaghers acquired from Frank’s grandmother.
One fan says: Shameless is never going to be the equivalent of a warm hug, but it’s trained us into accepting even deeply concerning situations.
This show is more raw then any other blue collar comedy. These are the people that could live right next door.