*This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
January was a record breaking start to 2017, with more movies and tv shows leaving Netflix then years past, this wasn’t the best way to start the new year. However, February 2017 looks, so far, to be less eventful unless you are a fan of BBC series.
Twelve out twenty titles that are leaving Netflix appear to be from the BBC. This can only mean that the BBC contracts are up for renegotiation. This happens with all the major production companies every year and every year fans hold their breath hoping the companies work it out. Do you remember last year when Dr. Who was removed? I am still upset about that one! So far, Black Mirror and Peaky Binders are safe! Whew! Which most likely means they are being renewed.
As always, we bring you the most up to date information, we will keep this list current movies and tv shows leaving Netflix February 2017. Keep in mind it’s February and these Romantic Movies that are still available on Netflix for the date night your partner is looking forward to!
Shows Leaving Netflix February 2017
February 1, 2017
- The Buccaneers (1 Season) – BBC
- Care Bears: Adventures in Care-a-Lot (2 Seasons)
- Copper (2 Seasons) – BBC
- El payaso Plim Plim: Un héroe del corazón – (1 Season)
- El payaso Plim Plim: Un héroe del corazón in English – (1 Season)
- House of Cards Trilogy (3 Seasons) – BBC
- Keeping Up Appearances (1 Season) – BBC
- La Patrona (1 Season)
- Monarch of the Glen (7 Seasons) – BBC
- North & South (1 Season) – BBC
- The Office (UK – 2 Seasons) – BBC
- Outcasts (1 Season) – BBC
- Red Data Girl (1 Season)
- Robin Hood (3 Seasons) – BBC
- Scooby-Doo!: Mystery Incorporated (2 Seasons)
- Survivors (2 Seasons) – BBC
- Torchwood (4 Seasons) – BBC
- The Vicar of Dibley (4 Seasons) – BBC
February 5, 2017
- Schoolgirl Detectives (1 Season)
- Syndrome (1 Season)
If you are a BBC Fan then you may be in for a rough February, check out the shows leaving Netflix before it’s too late.