The things that we do for our kids is unreal. If your daughter wants you to have tea with her and her “friends”, you can bet you’re going to sit down and have tea with your little girl and her stuff animal, imaginary, and doll friends. More than likely, you’ll even wear the tiara and the gloves to match.
You’d do all that, you’d do anything to make them happy, to make them smile. But now, you’ve got an even better chance to see a smile on their face. Netflix has come to your rescue yet again. Now, to make your kids even more happy on their birthday, they’ve got happy birthday videos!
You read that right. While you’re planning your kiddos birthday party, ordering the cake, finding the right decorations, and sending out the invitations, you can take a minute to sit and enjoy the greetings from their friends.
The happy birthday greetings include 15 one minute clips of your kids favorite on-screen friends. The titles include:
- Lego Friends: Happy Birthday to You!
- DinoTrux: Happy Birthday to You!
- Luna Petunia: Happy Birthday to You!
- Skylanders Academy: Happy Birthday to You!
- All Hail King Julien: Happy Birthday to You!
- Beat Bugs: Happy Birthday to You!
- Legend Quest: Happy Birthday to You!
- Troll Hunters: Happy Birthday to You!
- Project Mc2: Happy Birthday to You!
- Word Party: Happy Birthday to You!
- Barbie: Happy Birthday to You!
- Miraculous: Ladybug and Cat Noir: Happy Birthday to You!
- My Little Pony: Happy Birthday to You!
- Lego Ninjago: Happy Birthday to You!
- Pokémon: Happy Birthday to You!
To find these titles on Netflix, you don’t have to do anything but type in the search bar, “birthday” and hit search. These 15 titles will pop up, pick your kiddos’ favorite, and sit and watch as their faces light up!
The reason for these titles coming to Netflix? Netflix put a survey out, via SurveyMonkey and surveyed parents with kids 8 years and younger and found that 71% of parents found birthday party planning to be stressful and difficult, while 49% of parents found that social medial made planning more competitive.
It’s all about your kid, they’re really not going to care if they had the most fancy decorations or the the most expensive cake. All they care about it presents, friends, and cake. While making planning your kids birthday, to make it unique and special for them, take a moment to sit down with them to enjoy birthday greetings from their friends.
As long as they’re smiling, that’s all that matters, right? Are you part of the 71% of parents that say planning is stressful? If so, what do you think about the videos that Netflix has put together for your kiddos?
If you think these happy birthday videos are a great idea for your kiddos, like and SHARE this with your family and friends!