DVD Netflix Service
Netflix Dvd service gives alternatives to “business as usual” from other companies that stream movies like hulu. Netflix provides movie and television programs for a flat monthly rental fee, this service connects through wifi and streams to your LG smart TV or any TV enabled with wifi. There is no physical store that Netflix has built for customers to visit, instead Netflix allows customers to access their accounts via the internet. With Netflix and their www dvd.com service DVD’s arrive via the United States Postal Service.
History of Netflix.DVD.Com
Netflix started in 1998 by starting in the DVD by mail business. It wasn’t till 2007, that Netflix expanded its business by introducing the streaming of media, while retaining the DVD and Blu-ray rental service. The company expanded into Canada with streaming in 2010. By January 2016, Netflix was available in the UK and 190 other countries. Netflix began production on their own with its first series, House of Cards. It greatly expanded the production to both movie and television since then, offering “Netflix Original” content. Netflix is currently releasing more than 100 originals, which is more than CBS, NBC, HBO and Showtime.
How Does Netflix DVD Service Work?
The first thing you need to do is go to netflix.com and subscribes to a dvd plan. With an account you can then set up a list of desired titles. Netflix then determines the availability of the dvd’s and mails the discs titles highest on your list, along with prepaid return envelopes. When subscribers mail back a disc to Netflix, the company sends the next available title that is highest on the customer’s list. Subscriber’s need to make sure their list are up to date.
How Much are Late Fees?
There are no late fees! Netflix pays postage both way and you keep each disc as long as you need to! For lost dvd’s contact www.dvd.com
Plans and Prices
When you subscribe you choose what format you prefer Standard DVD or Blu-ray same price for either. Pricing only is different based on the plan you choose. Before you order be sure to browse for w ww netflix-dvd.com for your free trial.
Netflix dvd Plans
Starter $4.99 and receive 2 discs per month
Standard $7.99 receive Unlimited discs per month, one disc at a time.
Premier $11.99 receive Unlimited discs per month, two discs at a time.
When you sign up you automatically get a one month free trial if you need more time continue with a low-cost plan. There’s no long commitment since you can cancel at any time without incurring any extra fees. Netflix doesn’t put stickers on top of their DVDs, so you don’t have to worry! The dvd plays in Sony Playstation owners have worried about.
How long does it take to receive my movies?
Most of the Netflix DVD customers receive their discs in 2(two) business days. However, some could experience one to three business days.
Do I Need a Netflix Membership to Subscribe to the DVD Service?
The DVD Service and streaming plans are independent of each other. They are are billed separately and you can cancel separately. Signing up for one does not automatically register you for the other plan. If you cancel one plan, you can still enjoy your other plan with no worries.
How do I return my discs?
When you are finished with the disc you put it into the red prepaid envelope, take it to the mailbox and look for a new title to arrive. Netflix will release the next title that you have in your queue at www.dvd.netflix.
Advantages of DVD Netflix Com Service
- Convenience- you can do everything from home!
- No Late Fees- keep the discs as long as you need.
- No Due Dates- no stress getting disc back on time.
- Selection- There are over 90,000 titles to search in the DVD catalog with that many titles to choose from you will have a variety of movies and tv shows to watch at your fingertips. Netflix also provides the capability of downloading an app to your phone or tablet and you can download movies to watch without wifi. There won’t be many movies you aren’t capable of viewing.
- NO RISK! – with the 30 day free trial you can’t lose.
DVD.Netflix.COM VS. The Competition
The main players as competition fall in 3 categories: brick and mortar video rental stores (BlockBuster and Hollywood Video), online video rentals (BlockBuster Total Access), and DVD rentals from a kiosk (RedBox).
How Netflix compares:
- Brick and Mortar (BlockBuster and Hollywood Video): Netflix is hands down the winner – unlimited DVD rentals for less than the price of 2 rentals at a store, plus the ability to set movies in a queue and stream movies online.
- Online DVD rentals (Blockbuster Total Access): Netflix offers a wider variety of movie selections and online video streaming.
- DVD from a box (RedBox): RedBox offers DVDs for a about $1 a day, but they are usually limited to new releases and a few select classics. I would only use these as a supplement to Netflix if the movie I want is buried in my queue and it might take awhile before I receive it. Otherwise the selection and online movie streaming make Netflix a clear winner.
Can You Save Money With Netflix Com DVD?
If you are a person that has multiple premium movie channels on your cable bill the answer is a BIG YES! If you rent several movies each month from a RedBox, the answer is still YES. The key to saving money with Netflix is to drop the extra movie channels, stop renting and stop buying movies. You may not save money if you borrow movies from a library or a friend of course you aren’t getting the latest movies the quickest way possible either. At $4.99 for DVD rental of movies and tv shows it’ so cheap, you can’t beat it.
Netflix DVD List
**NEW ARRIVALS (2017)** ADD TO NETFLIX DVD QUEUE
- Suicide Squad
- The Dressmaker
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Kids
- Whisky Tango Foxtrot
- Daddy’s Home
- Ice Age: Collision Course (2016)
- Indignation (2016)
- Lone Wolf and Cub: Movie Collection (1972)
- Morris from America (2016)
- Phantom Boy (2015)
- Sausage Party (2016)
- The Legend of Tarzan (2016)
- Viktoria (2014)
- The Hunger Games
- Hotel Transylvania
- Disappeared (1998)
- Billions: Season 1
- House of Cards
- Game of Thrones
- The Good Wife
- Orphan Black
- The Big Bang
- The Walking Dead
- Thomas the Tank Engine
- Black Sails: Season 3
- Outlander: Season 2
- Hell on Wheels: Season 5.2
- The Librarians: Season 1
- Into the Badlands: Season 1
- TURN: Washington’s Spies: Season 3
- Doctor Who
IMAX/3D (Search for IMAX for the best 3D)
- Deep Sea
- The Greatest Places
- Journey of Man
- The Dream is Alive
- The Girl On The Train
- Hacksaw Ridge
- A Monster Calls
- Collateral Beauty
- Fantastic Beasts
- Bad Santa 2
- Beauty and The Beast
- Chicago Fire
Over 90,000 movies and TV shows are available for subscribers to view. In, review it takes 4 basic steps to start receiving your DVD’s. Free Trial!
- Sign Up/Login on your wifi, wireless, app on your iphone or samsung all these are compatible with your dvd.netflix.com account
- Add movies to your que! Schedule dvd’s you are ready to watch now (and maybe didn’t receive as a gift)
- The mailman will deliver your DVD’s right to your mailbox.
- Play DVD’s in a week, two weeks, or more on your dvd player and return when you are finished.
It’s free and easy! What could you possibly have to lose?